BE SAFE THE HOLIDAYS! PLAINVIEW KNIGHTS
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, ("GDPR"), we will assign our information department to oversee data protection.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfill our purposes, we may need to collect and keep some personal data from you. Our website store may collect different personal data which consists of the following:
* Your personal details such as name, residence address, email address, telephone
number, age and gender.
* Your business details such as business name, business address, email address,
business telephone number and year established.
Internet Protocol, (IP) address, location, internet service provider (ISP), and cookies
or HTTP cookies and other similar technologies; and
* Your login and logout time, including the website you visited, prior to visiting our
and the type of data or content you view on our website.
HOW WE USE AND STORE DATA
Any and all kinds of personal and/or confidential information submitted or collected through www.plainviewknights.com shall be shared, disclosed and/or used only for the purposes of:
* contact information for marketing and promotional purposes.
* Method of conduct and/or communication between the management, its clients,
subscribers and users, and relevant third parties, our affiliates, associated with
such website users listed above.
* Improvement of products and/or services provided to our consumers.
* Customization of the website for efficient and effective uses.
* Storage and records of the management.
We will only retain personal information and/or data within the necessary period to
achieve the purpose set out in this Policy, and will ensure that such retention is allowed by law.
We ensure and manifest our commitment to ensuring the security of the uploaded information by its clients and end-users. However, we may disclose your personal information as required by law or as necessary to fulfill our purposes.
Your personal data may be transferred to another location, not under the jurisdiction of your state, country or province. Some data protection legislations and regulations may vary from your location. By signing up from our website, you consent to the transfer of such information subject to any existing laws.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
For the purposes of complying with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), GDPR, and other applicable privacy rules and laws; Plainview Knights Basketball Association, ensures that you have the right to exercise the following rights with regard to your personal data:
* Right of access to personal data and ask for copies.
* You have the right to request access to your personal data from us and get copies.
* Right to rectification of errors.
* You have the right to review your stored personal data and correct any errors for
more accurate information.
* Right to object to marketing - If you are uncomfortable with us using your data for
marketing, you may Opt-Out of receiving marketing communications from our
* Right to complain to authorities - you have the right to report any breach of your
privacy rights to relevant authorities.
* Right to deletion - you are entitled to request for the deletion of your personal
data from our website subject to any applicable rules, regulations and policies.
* Right to withdraw consent - if you do not agree with the personal use of your
data, you may request to withdraw your consent.
If you decide to exercise any of these rights, we encourage you to contact Plainview Knights, immediately. We will respond to your request within twenty-four to seventy-two hours, or as soon as we possibly can,
HOW TO CONTACT US
We want to establish good communication with our customers and clients, If you have any suggestions, requests, or questions regarding this Website Policy, don't hesitate to give us a call at 806-576-1118, or send us an email to: email@example.com.
You are also protected by the United States and other relevant federal and state data protection legislation against any deceptive practices, and breach of federal privacy and data protection regulations.